Thursday, April 17
• Washington State High School Equestrian Team District 3 competition will be held at Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds, 32 Elma McCleary Rd., Elma. Thursday, 5...
Thursday, Aug. 23
Especially for seniors
• Montesano Senior Center to serve hamburger gravy over biscuits, hashed browns, carrot salad and fruit crisp for lunch. Noon. Chair exercises...
Thursday, Aug. 30
• Montesano Senior Center to serve barbecue chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and oatmeal cake for lunch. Noon. Chair exercises at 10 a.m. and...
Thursday, Sept. 6
• The Montesano Senior Center to serve meatballs with gravy, mashed potatoes, green salad, fruit and pudding pie for lunch. Noon. Chair...
Thursday, June 7
• Grays Harbor Democrats meeting. 7 p.m. Polish Hall, 823 W. First St.
Saturday, June 9
• Historical Seaport Authority’s 25th anniversary...
Saturday, May 12
• Blues musician, Robert Cray, performance. 7 p.m. D&R Theatre, 205 S. I Street. Tickets $35-55 each. Dandrtheatre.ticketsunplugged.com.
Saturday, May 19
• PageTurners book discussion featuring “The Dressmaker of Khair Khana: Five Sisters, One Remarkable Family, and the Woman Who Risked Everything to Keep Them...
Tuesday, June 5
• Grays Harbor Genealogical Society board meeting. 5 p.m. Timberland Library, 121 E. Market St.
• Grays Harbor Bowmen membership meeting. 6:30 p.m. At...
Thursday, May 31
• Dance with music by the Dukes of Swing. 7 p.m. Aberdeen Elks Lodge, 1712 S. Boone St. (360) 532-2211.
Saturday-Sunday, June 2-3
Thursday, June 21
• DreamCraft for teens. 2-3:30 p.m. Timberland Library, 121 E. Market St. (360) 533-2360.
Friday, June 22
• “Eric Haines, Comedian-Juggler-One-...
Thursday, June 28
• Montesano Senior Center to serve polish sausage, macaroni salad, baked beans and ice cream for lunch. Noon. Chair exercises at 10 a.m. with...
Yes, I would like to receive This Week's News.
Yes, I would like to receive breaking news alerts.