Thursday, Feb. 4
• Montesano Community Education presents Beginning American Sign Language 6 p.m.-7 p.m. at Montesano High School. The four-week course will meet each Thursday...
Thursday, Jan. 7
• Al-Anon meets every Thursday at 7 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church in Elma (1296 Monte Elma Road). For more information, call (360) 482-8005.
Thursday, Dec. 31
• The Elma VFW Post #1948 is hosting New Year’s Eve Basket Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Elma Senior Center (100 W. Main St.). Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. There...
Thursday, Dec. 24
Thursday, Dec. 17
• The McCleary School will host a brief ceremony announcing its selection as a “School of Distinction” by the Center of Educational Awareness, followed by its...
120 Years Ago
December 20, 1895
Parties who so desire may pay their subscription in carrots.
• • •
Two well-known residents of...
December 13, 1895
ELMA — Those who attend public gatherings and strive to make themselves conspicuous by misbehaving should take a lesson from what occurred last week at...
Thursday, Dec. 10
• The Grays Harbor County Fair Board will hold its regular monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the pavilion meeting room at the fairgrounds.
December 6, 1895
Elections were held in the different incorporated towns in the county Tuesday, but so far as Montesano was concerned, very little interest was manifested...
Thursday, Dec. 3
At the libraries
• McCleary Timberland Library presents “John Tornow: Villain or Victim?” for adults and teens 4 p.m.-5 p.m. Local author Bill Lindstrom will talk...
Thursday, Nov. 26
• Leon Harder will perform at 6 p.m. in the Ocean Lounge at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino. For more information, call (888) 461-2214.
Yes, I would like to receive This Week's News.
Yes, I would like to receive breaking news alerts.