Thursday, Feb. 20
• Call to artists for 100 Birds on the Beach citywide exhibit of submitted artworks will run for 100 days starting on City of Westport Founders Day, June 26...
Thursday, Jan. 16
• Get one-on-one help with navigating the Financial Aid maze. 6 to 9 p.m. Meet at the Grays Harbor College HUB, 1620 Edward P. Smith Dr., Aberdeen. This free...
Thursday, Jan. 9
• Coffee Club meeting hosted by Brandon Klinger with coffee and pastries at 10:45 a.m., Edward Jones Investments, 211 S. Main St., Ste. 1A, Montesano. Feel...
Tuesday, Dec. 31
• All Timberland Libraries will close by 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. Timberland Libraries normally open later on Tuesdays will close at 6 p.m. New Year’s Eve. For...
Thursday, Dec. 12
• Seattle Men’s Chorus: Play it Again, Santa at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts, 512 Washington St. SE in Olympia. Tickets $44 to $59.
Thursday, Dec. 5
Classes and demonstrations
• Elma Timberland Library presents Radical Home Ec: Homemade Soap, 5:30-7 p.m., for adults and teens. Librarian Allison Grubbs will teach...
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• McCleary City Council meeting has been changed to Wednesday, Dec.4.
Thursday, Nov. 28
• Thanksgiving Dinner from noon-3 p.m. at...
Thursday, Nov. 21
• Relay for Life of East Grays Harbor will be holding their Kick Off at the Guesthouse Inn, 800 E. Main St., Elma. A light dinner will be served at 6 p.m. with...
Thursday, Nov. 7
• Coffee Club meeting hosted by Brandon Klinger with coffee ad pastries at 10:45 a.m., Edward Jones Investments, 211 S. Main St., Ste. 1A, Montesano. Please...
Thursday, Oct. 31
• The 15th annual “Downtown Elma” Trick or Treat event. 3-6 p.m. Bring your trick or treaters to participating businesses for lots of treats. Catch the Elma...
Thursday, Oct. 24
• “Taste of Home” Cooking School. D&R Theatre, 205 South I Street, Aberdeen. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10-30 and available...
Yes, I would like to receive This Week's News.
Yes, I would like to receive breaking news alerts.